Words Their Way Common Long Vowels. Picture sort for long and short o sort 4: Say one of your long vowel words.
We examine the less common vowel patterns for the vowels a, o, u, and i in a series of six sorts. Help your child blend the sounds together if needed. Say one of your long vowel words.
Cvc Cvce Sort 7 Sort 8 Sort 9 Sort 10 Sort 11 Sort 12.
Long/short vowel picture sorts sort 1: Ask your child to read the word (cake). Picture sort for long and short a sort 2:
Say One Of Your Long Vowel Words.
Common long vowel sort 13 sort 14 sort 15 sort 16 sort 17 sort 18 sort 19 sort 20 sort 21 sort 22 sort 23 sort. Picture sort for long and short u Write the word without the long o.
At This Time, We No Longer Use Words Their Way.
Ask your child to read each word on the activity sheet with the long vowel sound (for example, cake).
Related Posts for Words Their Way Common Long Vowels
- What Point Of View Is Wonder
- Periodic Table Worksheet 6Th Grade Pdf
- Envision Math Workbook Grade 4 Printable
- Map Test Practice 6Th Grade Pdf
- Taming Of The Shrew Character Map
- Staar Eoc English Ii Writing Rubric
- Flow Chart Of Checks And Balances
- Algebra 1 Word Problems Worksheets Pdf
- Things To Build With Snap Blocks
- Teaching Social Studies Through Political Cartoons