Stories Using The Long U Sound. Ten silly poems using long and short vowel sounds. Fred and scott are twins 2.
I stuck the poems around the classroom then gave the kids the task of finding which poem matches with which vowel sound. Cute, music, fuel and pure. Fill in the missing vowel (a, e, i, o, u) to make a word from the story:
Study Long U Sounds With This Short Story.
Long u (reading practice) a short story to practice reading the “long u” sound. Some words spell the long /u/ sound with just the letter u. Fill in the missing vowel (a, e, i, o, u) to make a word from the story:
Ten Silly Poems Using Long And Short Vowel Sounds.
These people are having fun in the water. The flat is a mess 3. For “in the snow,” i reused the pictures from the short vowel story, “the red cat.”.
“Magic E Words” (U_E) The Easiest Way To Start Your Child On Learning Long U Is With The Magic E Words.
Tw_n fl_t sm_ll s_nk dr_p gr_ll m_ss pl_n st_p gl_d write these sentences with capital letters and full stops:
Related Posts for Stories Using The Long U Sound
- Daily Paragraph Editing A Slippery Problem
- Teaching Macbeth To Low Ability Students
- Putting Equations In Standard Form Worksheet
- Envision Math Workbook Grade 4 Printable
- Movie Trailer Music Ideas For Students
- 10Th Grade Geometry Project Landscape Backyard
- Geography Dog 12 Answers 6Th Grade
- Pearson Myworld Geography Western Hemisphere Pdf
- Math 7Th Grade Chapter 1 Review
- World War 2 Pacific Theater Lesson