Quiz Gerund Or Infinitive. Helen enjoys sketching the sunset. A) meeting b) to meet 4) i tried ___ her at work, but the line was busy.
1) don't forget ___ mr moriarty at 10 o'clock this morning. If you make a mistake, people will understand you even if it sounds a little funny. When to use gerund or infinitive in the table below, you can see when to use gerund or infinitive.
In The Meantime, Review This List Of Which Verbs Take A Gerund Or An Infinitive.
Used to talk about things that we need to do, and we forget to do them. If you make a mistake, people will understand you even if it sounds a little funny. A) smoking b) to smoke 3) i'll never forget ___ her for the first time.
Don’t Forget To Call Me When You.
To play this quiz, please finish. Gerund or infinitive teaching english grammar, english from www.pinterest.com.au choose the correct gerund or infinitive form for each gap below. Click on the tags below to find other quizzes on the same subject.
A) Meeting B) To Meet 4) I Tried ___ Her At Work, But The Line Was Busy.
1) don't forget ___ mr moriarty at 10 o'clock this morning. Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button. This leaderboard has been disabled by the resource owner.
English Grammar Quiz About Gerund Or Infinitive.
What is the gerund/gerund phrase in the following sentence? Helen enjoys sketching the sunset. Preview this quiz on quizizz.
Forget Forget To Do Something:
What is the infinitive in the sentence? This is a free intermediate english grammar quiz and esl worksheet. This is an online quiz called gerund or infinitive?
Related Posts for Quiz Gerund Or Infinitive
- Create A Map Of Your Neighborhood
- Princess Party Activities
- Test Anxiety Lesson Plans
- What Are Fun Outdoor Activities
- Sight Word High Frequency Words
- Counting By 2S Worksheet
- Indoor Games And Activities
- Adlerian Group Counseling Activities
- Workout Spreadsheet Excel Template
- Friendship Building Activities