Phonics Sound Matching Odd One Out. The child should focus on the first ‘sound’ they make when they say each word. There are 4 pages in this pdf file.
There is no doubt that it is essential to include attention. Children then move that card to the middle. Simply cut out and laminate each strip to use again and again!
“We Are Going To Play A Game With Rhyming Words.
3 of 5 ( 3c) level: The twinkl phonics ssp programme is department for education validated. Instant access to inspirational lesson plans, schemes of work, assessment, interactive activities, resource packs, powerpoints, teaching ideas at twinkl!
The Sheets Could Be Used For More Discussion Around Other Words That The Children Can Think Of That Begin With The Same Sound.
For example, ‘sunny’ and ‘funny’ end in the same sound, which makes them rhyming words. ˜invite pupils to work in pairs or groups. There is no doubt that it is essential to include attention.
66 Short Vowel Sounds Level:
Rhyming is an important skill for a child to learn.
Related Posts for Phonics Sound Matching Odd One Out
- Syntax Portion Of The Rainbow Fish
- Grade 2 My Opinion Writing Checklist
- Gina Wilson Parallel And Perpendicular Lines
- Dropping The E And Adding Ing
- Envision Math Grade 1 Workbook Pdf
- Chemistry Polar And Nonpolar Molecules Lab
- Scientific Notation Word Problems Worksheet Pdf
- Algebra 1 Word Problems Worksheets Pdf
- Cell Size Comparison Worksheet Answer Key
- Madeline Hunter Lesson Plans For Handwriting