Ch Words Activity Game For Kids. A digraph is when two letter sounds or phonemes combine to make one sound or phoneme. Chair, child, check, chew, chin, chip, chat.
Activities to teach digraphs ch, ck, wh. It includes activities to aid recognition of the ‘ch’ sound. Mixed /sh, ch, initial r/ woozle game open the box.
There Are 4 Cards Included And They Vary In Degree Of Difficulty.
When the /c/ sound combines with the /h/ sound they create the unique. This later developing sound is one that often needs explicit instruction for elementary aged. Weave the words strip through the middle and slide up and down to reveal the ch words.
Children Pull The Card Up And Read The Whole Word.
Learn about the digraph “ch”. Medial ch phrases and sentences. The ch digraph that you plan to teach your kids is associated with a /ch/ sound.
Mixed /Sh, Ch, Initial R/ Woozle Game Open The Box.
Students benefit from regular and varied practice with digraphs.
Related Posts for Ch Words Activity Game For Kids
- Slope Intercept And Point Word Problems
- Sel For Elementary Students With Autism
- Masks From Around The World Powerpoint
- The Cardboard Kingdom Guided Reading Level
- Geometry More Practice With Proving Triangles
- Chenicak And Phyiscal Change Work Sheets
- Finding Slope From Word Problems Worksheet
- Fountas And Pinnell Grade Level Expectations
- Three Little Pigs Science Lesson Plan
- Simile In Firework By Katy Perry